29 January 2012

Motivational Quotes















"The Only way of finding the limits of the posible is by going beyond impossible"

" The bigger the obstacle in my way, the bigger and more stable a stepping stone I have to reach my goals."

“A man who wants something will find a way; a man who doesn’t will find an excuse.”

“It's not how many times you fall that matters, it's how many time you get back up.”

" Think positively.... and the results will be positively positive."

" Like a river, always finding way round its obstructions, so am I. Nothing, absolutely nothing, is going to stop me from achieving my dreams because in me, God put a seed of greatness. That I know!"

"God gave you a body that can stand almost evreything, its your mind you have to convince."

" You never fail if you don't give up."

“97% of the people in this world operate in the comfort zone. 3% of the people in this world operate in the effective zone. The difference between comfort and effectiveness is called growth, and growth is uncomfortable”.

"Success is the name of try hard again and again"

“There's a difference between interest and commitment. When you're interested in doing something, you do it only when it's convenient. When you're committed to something, you accept no excuses; only results.”

" Never be intimidated by your challenges. No matter how tough they are, they will bow to your destiny."

"All glory comes from daring to begin"

“Know the true value of time; snatch, seize and enjoy every moment of it. No idleness…never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.”

"When You've got something to prove there's nothing greater than a challenge."

" I take my motivation and encouragement from the disappointments I encounter in life and I also learn good out of a bad situation. You see I don't need to pay someone to talk to me just to take one step ahead. Believe me, I always motivate myself."

"When the World Says Give up- Hope whispers Try it one more time"

" A dream remains a dream unless you make a decision to achieve it."

“Laziness is nothing more than the habit of resting before you get tired.”

"Dont Limit your Challenges- Challenge your Limits"