31 March 2012

Sad Quotes

















"Don't be sad for what is over,just be glad that it was once yours"


"No person deserves your tears,and ho deserves them won't make you cry"


"Loving Him Hard to regret, Losing him Hard to Accept,But with all the hurt I've felt letting go is the most painful yet"


"Every heart has a pain Only the way of expressing it is different. Fools hide it in eyes, while the brilliant hide it in their smile"


"You never really stop loving someone. You just learn to live without them"


"Never take someone for granted,Hold every person close to your heart,because you might wae up one day and realize that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy in collecting stones"


"The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain"


"Ask me how many times my heart was broken and i will tell you to look in the sky and count the stars"


"The feelings i use to have for you, Are no longer there and for the first time in a while i really Don't care"

"The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy."

"Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together"


"It's hard to forget someone who gave you so much to remember"


"If you love me like you told me,please be careful with my my heart;you can take it;just don't break it or my world will fall apart"


"You can't buy love, but you can pay heavily for it"


"It's funny how a person can break your heart, and you can still love them with all the little pieces"


"When my absence doesn't alter your life, then my presence has no meaning in it"


"Raindrops falling from heaven could never take away my misery but since we're not together i pray for stormy weather to hide these tears i hope you'll never see.."

"Tears are words the heart can't express"


"I never let you go, because in the back of my mind, I still believe that someday we'll get our second chance"


"What do you do when the only one who can make you stop crying is the one who make you cry"


"Real loss only occurs when you lose something you love more than yourself"