23 January 2012

Heart Break Quotes
















"Real loss only occurs when you lose something that you love more than yourself."


"It is sad not to love, but it is much sadder not to be able to love."


"There's a lot to be said for self disillusionment when it comes to matters of the heart"


"Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear. "


"What is the opposite of two?  A lonely me, a lonely you."


"Laughter is the closest distance between two people."
~Victor Borge


"The heart is the only broken instrument that works."


"When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight."


"The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting next to them, knowing you can't have them."


"Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you. "


"Relationships are like glass.  Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together."


"A heartbreak is a blessing from God.  It's just his way of letting you realize he saved you from the wrong one. "


"The best way to have a good idea is to have lots of ideas."


"It's hard to love someone who's in love with someone else, you have to ignore the pain and swallow your pride. Just to be a friend... but that's all worth it because sometimes friendship lasts longer than love."


"In jealousy there is more self-love than love."

"I know that one day you’re gonna to want me. I no there will come a day that u want me and only me. And I no that day is months or even years away...And I no I cant promise you I'll still be here"


"It’s sad when you realize those who you cared so much about could careless about you."


"And even though I know he’s a jerk, and I know all that he’s gonna do is hurt me, I still love him. I still want him, and I hate myself for it"


"Sometimes, when one person is missing, the whole world seems depopulated. "


"No man is rich enough to buy back his past."


"If I knew missing you was going to be a part of my life, I never would have let you in."


"Dreaming of YOU makes my night worthwhile. Thinking of YOU makes me Smile. Having YOU is the best thing ever and Loving YOU is what I plan to do FOREVER "


"Sadness flies away on the wings of time. "


"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."


"A smile hides a thousand tears and a broken heart"


"And what's left now has always been there: A heart filled with love and eyes filled with tears."


"When you touched my hand for the first time, I wanted nothing more than to hold it forever"


"Sometimes following your heart means losing your mind"


"Three things in life should never be broken: toys, promises and hearts"