18 January 2012

Life Quotes












"You only live once, but if you work it right, once is enough."

"The first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: Decide what you want."
- Ben Stein

"God, if I can’t have what I want, let me want what I have."

"Our lives are like a candle in the wind."

"The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it."

"Life without love is like a tree without blossom and fruit."
Kahlil Gibran

"The greatest challenge in my LIFE
is to find someone who knows my faults and
weaknesses but STILL wanting to embrace me
with so much LOVE and without any doubt.."


"Life is too short to be unhappy. Always forgive but never forget. People change and thing go wrong but always remember LIFE GOES ON!!"

“Love life, and the ones in it, because with out them you wouldn’t have a reason to live longer”


"Life is An Interesting journey never know were it’ll take you"
"What you need to do is be thankful for the life you got ..!stop looking at what you don’t have and start being thankful for what you do have."

"Life without family and friends is like a pen with no ink; completely pointless."

"Life is like a door, you don’t know what to expect until you take the risk of opening it, and you do all you can do is keep your shoulders up and your head held high to face whatever is on the other side."


"Life isn’t about waiting for the time to come. It’s all about doing all the things in the time that is given to you."


"I love my past. I love my present. I’m not ashamed of what I’ve had, and I’m not sad because I have it no longer."

"Life is just a mirror, and what you see out there, you must first see inside of you."

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
- Albert Einstein

"Live for today and not tomorrow
Live for the Now and whats here
Stop living for what maybe or what may never come
Live for the day already here"

"Don’t fear tomorrow or regret the past live for whats now and never look back"

"Don't Trouble Troubles until Trouble Troubles You"

"Nothing is completely wrong in this world even the clock which has stopped working is correct twice a day"